Repeat prescriptions are available at your doctor’s discretion
- Repeat prescriptions are only available for people with stable medical conditions, who have had the medication previously prescribed by one of our doctors.
- If you are a new patient and have not been seen by one of our doctors before you will need to make an appointment.
- The doctor is responsible for checking that the medication they prescribe is still appropriate for you. You will be notified if the doctor needs to see you again.
- Most often doctors like to check people every 3 or 6 months.
An appointment is always needed for certain medications eg antibiotics. Whichever way you order your medication we will contact you if an appointment is necessary.
- Prescriptions will be available to collect from the practice after 2pm the following working day and cost $13.
- If you require the prescription to be faxed to a pharmacy the cost is $23
- Prescriptions that are requested for the same day are classed as Urgent and cost $23. Please request these by phone to guarantee that they will be ready for collection on the same day.
- If you require an urgent prescription to be faxed, these must also be requested by phone and the cost is $28.
- If a prescription is requested via the website or email, the prescription will not be available until the day after the following working day (i.e. prescriptions requested on a Saturday or Sunday will not be available until after 2pm the following Tuesday).
Please list the medication and dose required, as well as collection and payment arrangements. Prescriptions will be available to collect from our reception desk, unless you provide clear instructions to fax to a pharmacy and payment is received.
Payment for prescriptions can be made online to our account 03-1709-0005217-01, please use your full name and “script” as the reference.